Related Publications & Resources
- Brandywine Valley Association - BVA provides Water protection and Environmental Education for the Brandywine Valley. BVA is now more than 800 members strong and is still working to protect the picturesque and productive Brandywine Creek.
- Chester County Conservation District - The mission of CCCD is to provide leadership in addressing natural resource conservation issues by promoting the sustainable use of those resources to the citizens of Chester County through education and technical assistance.
- Chester County Water Resources Authority - The mission of CCWRA is to provide the basic science, analyses and planning necessary to protect public safety, to preserve the integrity of the County’s natural water resources and watershed systems, and to balance the needs of water users in support of Landscapes and planned growth for the County.
- Guidebook to Maintaining Privately Owned Stormwater Systems (PDF) - This document was published by the Northern Virginia Regional Commission but is applicable to all privately owned stormwater management facilities in the Township. Provides a resource for maintaining different type of stormwater management facilities.
- Low Impact Development Center - Information on protecting the environment and water resources through integrated site design techniques.
- National Menu of Storm Water Best Management Practices (BMPs) - This interactive web document gives an overview of all BMPs for guidance and reference purposes.
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection - Contains information on Pennsylvania’s storm water management program including the Best Management Practices manual.
- NPDES Permit Program Basics - This website contains basic information on the major features and elements of the NPDES permit program.
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Southeast Regional Office - Provides information on Southeast Pennsylvania’s storm water management program and procedures for reporting an environmental incident.
- Strategies: Community Responses to Runoff Pollution - This interactive web document explores some of the most effective strategies that communities are using around the nation to control urban runoff pollution.
- Turn your home into a Stormwater Pollution Solution (PDF)! - The EPA homeowner’s guide to healthy habits for clean water.
Good Housekeeping Practices
- Auto Maintenance, Repair and Fueling Operations (PDF)
- Restaurants and Food Service Establishments (PDF)